Thursday, September 17, 2020

Tired of Pinterest Failed Recipes? Here is One Even My Kid Can’t Screw Up!


I LOVE to see Pinterest fails. Some of those photos make me laugh out loud! I have tried many times to be a Pinterest mom and failed miserably! How many times have you found a recipe on Pinterest, tried it, and flopped? I’ve been unsuccessful so many times that most of those pictures should be my own.

Well, this post is to share one of the few successful Pinterest recipes. Below is a recipe for jalapeno popper chicken. It is sooooo good, and even my kids love it. It’s almost fail-proof; don’t burn the bacon, and it will be all good.

Jalapeno Popper Chicken

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • Three jalapeno peppers, diced without seeds
  • ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
  • ½ cup crumbled crispy bacon, chopped

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  2. Filet the chicken breast, so they are thinner
  3. Lay the chicken flat in a 9x13 baking pan
  4. Season the chicken with garlic salt
  5. Spread the cream cheese over the top
  6. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken
  7. Top with bacon and jalapenos
  8. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
  9. Cool slightly for 5 minutes, then serve
  10. Enjoy

Loved this recipe? Or FAILED it? Comment below and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Missy, I enjoyed your title and the simplicity your title hold stating how your kids couldn't screw up the recipe. I think your recipe did well with simplicity and being straight forward. It is easy to follow and you used bullets and numbered lists appropriately. Everything is organized and looks well. My only suggestion would be to make a few subheadings bold. Other than that great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Missy. The Lists are very well organized and this is easy to follow. The use of organized and unorganized lists are very appropriate. The title is great too. I watch Failed It with my daughter all the time so I have some epics fails. Nice call to action at the bottom as well.

    ReplyDelete