Monday, September 21, 2020

WfW 4.6 How Something Simple, Can Be The Best

 Introductions! 

From time and time again, while hanging out with friends, or just sitting around, doing what you do, sometimes, asian food can be a simple way to go. I'm more of a simple person, I like a routine, some sort of familiarity, and I'm usually not as open to trying new things, as I have mentioned before in previous posts. My usual favorite is fried rice, Mac and cheese, or chicken noodle soup.  


How's fried rice with shrimp? 

Depending on where you go, it can be expensive, or simply under $10. I love all of those for its simplicity. Shrip, some fried rice, egg, and at least some other kinds of veggies. I'm not very cooking savvy, I can follow directions and still find a way to wreck whatever it is I'm making, so while I feel like it's easy to make, at the same time, watching fried rice getting cooked in front of you is calm, and it gets right to the point. 


What about the chicken noodle soup and Mac and Cheese? 

Mac and cheese, I can usually make when its from a box. I can only mess it up if I go away to let the noodles boil for too long or something. It's more akin for perfect food than fried rice. Chicken noodle soup and Mac and cheese is comfort food for me, and it really helps if I watch a sad movie for instance, or if i just had a really bad day. There's something about it for me as well that just warms me up; because I'm naturally a very cold person, it's hard for me to be warm for long periods of time. Its like a hug in a strange way, like a nice hug, which is nice because I love hugs! 


Final Thoughts 

Regardless, I don't think I could simply pick one favorite meal of mine, I tend to be indecisive with things that have too many options for me. Hopefully, though, you've learned something about my favorite foods in some shape or form! 

No comments:

Post a Comment