Wednesday, September 9, 2020

3.4 How I Started to Like Small Dogs

Early this year, I never really liked small dogs. I have always wanted to get a Siberian Husky, but never had the money or yard for it. The only type of dog I could really have was a small one, but I didn't like small dogs back then. I always thought they looked goofy back then. Then I met my girlfriend, and she had a Malshi dog. 

I met my girlfriends dog in February. He is a Malshi dog, and he is a small dog. The Malshi breed is a mix between a Shih-tzu  and a Maltese. Which  you would think its mixed with a Shih-tzu so it must have bug eyes, but it doesn't.


His name is Oscar, and he is one of the most chill dogs that I have ever met. He was a rescue dog. He will sit on his back paws like in the Image above whenever he wants you to do something with him, or if you have food. He also is a very smart dog, sometimes to smart. He will nudge his water and food bowl whenever he wants more. He rarely barks at people. 

When I thought about small dogs. I have seen other small dogs and they just sit there, and they bark at everything. Some of them have bug eyes, and they just look goofy. That is not the case for this breed. 

Well ever since I met Oscar I have really liked small dogs. I would say that I only like a select few though. I had gone from not liking small dogs at all, and never wanting to own one. Now I really like them, and own one. 

1 comment:

  1. Dakota, in digital writing, we NEVER indent. Space is a commodity and indenting is consider a waste.

    ReplyDelete