Sunday, September 13, 2020

3.6 How I Started to Like Small Dogs

Earlier this year I never liked smaller dogs. I was always set on getting a Siberian Husky, though without money or yard space for it I never had the option for one. The only dog that would fit into my lifestyle was a small dog. With their odd looks I always dismissed getting one. Then, I met my girlfriend and her dog. A little Malshi. 

I ended up meeting my girlfriend's little dog back in February this year. He was only about a foot high and barely a foot and a half long. Although I wasn't fond a small dogs he grew on me. He was different than most other small dogs I had met. His eyes didn't bug out nor were they crusty like others I had seen. He was just cute. 


 
Meet Oscar,  the most calm and chill dog I have ever met. He was a rescue from a couple years ago. He likes to sit on his back paws (like pictured above) whenever he wants something, may that be playing with him or the food you have. He is also comically smart.For example he will let you know when he is out of food or water by shoving the bowl around and making the most noise possible. He usually speaks to you with ever having to bark. 

When I used to think about small dogs, I would think about how they barked at everything. I thought about their bug eyes and goofy looks. That just isn't the case with Oscar.  

Since I met Oscar, I have really liked small dogs. I would still say that I only like a select few though. I had gone from not liking small dogs at all, and never wanting to own one, to now really like them and owning one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment