Friday, September 18, 2020

4.6 How To Make A Perfect Comforting Meal: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells

 



My favorite feel-good comforting meal to eat when I want to relax and unwind is Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells. I'm such a pasta gal and it brings me so much comfort and good energy whenever I eat it. This meal is so warm and perfect to make for yourself, for a get-together, or just to eat with the family. My mom likes to surprise me and prepare this dish when we have girls nights, it's so appetizing! I get the biggest smile whenever she surprises me with it.  

If you are a chicken alfredo lover or a pasta enthusiast, this one is for you! 

Serves: 4-6

Prep time: 20 minutes

Cook time: 35 minutes 

Total time: 55 minutes

           Ingredients: 

  • 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce
  • 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
  • 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzarella) cheese
  • 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
  • 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
  • 1 1/2-2 cups spaghetti sauce 
  • Salt/Pepper to season (if needed) 

Let's start on this dish!

         Directions:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
  3. Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
  4. Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
  5. Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of the baking dish
  6. Arrange shells in baking pan.
  7. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated through. 
  8. Take out and dish up
  9. Enjoy your appetizing comfort dish!

Note: Remember that the noodles need to be cooked before stuffing. I usually like cooking them 1-2 minutes under what the package says, that way they will be fully cooked while baking in the oven. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber,

    These look so delicious! I'll have to try them out.

    Your lists were well done. They have good use of the ordered and unordered list, and are mostly consistent. Numbers 5 and 8 in the ordered list should have some sort of punctuation at the end, but otherwise it looks good. Also, I think the headers should be aligned left to help lead our eyes to the lists, but they are appropriately labeled. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the way you arranged the lists were logical. Ingredients need no particular order, so a bulleted list was correctly chosen. The directions do need an order (hence the sequence of numbers) and that was correctly listed as well. I thought that the lists were evenly formatted.

    ReplyDelete