Sunday, September 20, 2020

4.6 Stop Eating Those Chicken Tenders! 6-Step Gluten Free Recipe

Staying away from processed chicken tenders is hard. For years I would buy the Tyson "real chicken" bag of frozen tenders. After I'd eat what was pretty much the entire bag, I'd feel sick to my stomach! Probably because I stuffed myself full of processed, gluten added junk! 
I finally found a recipe that curbs those tender cravings, and without the guilt and consequences of gluten. 

Ingredients You'll Need:

- 8 chicken tender cutlets
- 3 large eggs
- Gluten free Panko bread crumbs
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Pink Sea Salt and ground pepper 

Let's Get Cooking, Step-By-Step:

1.Using a meat ponder, pound the chicken tender cutlets until they are thin
2. Crack eggs into a large bowl and beat together with salt, pepper, and other seasoning to taste
3. Place egg mixture into shallow bowl
4. Place Almond Flour into a different shallow bowl
5. Place GF Panko bread crumbs into a different shallow bowl
5. Dip each chicken piece into egg mixture, then dredge in flour, then back into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs
6. over medium-high heat, fry the tenders in Coconut Oil, using a non-stick frying pan (3 minutes per side, or until golden brown)

Not Into Frying? Bake Them!

1. Pre-heat oven to 420 degrees
2. Follow recipe above
3. Place on non-stick pan
4. Put chicken tenders into the oven
5. Enjoy the gluten free goodness!

Gluten Free Chicken Tenders Recipe - Healthy and Delicious Dinner





2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I love the simplicity of this recipe and the option to bake instead of fry! Your second and third lists are ordered because they're step by step and made the instructions clear and easy to follow. The formatting looks good. I would maybe consider indenting the lists to set them apart from the regular texts. The formatting on Blogger feels a bit wonky to me compared to Word though. I struggled a bit with the formatting of my lists. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Olivia,
    I saw a few typos, but overall great post! Great used of headings and the lists were well placed and properly formatted. I saw two ordered lists and one non ordered list. The lists add to the post in a good way. Great job, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete