Monday, September 28, 2020

6.6 A Place Where YOUR Dreams Come True! ♫

Cinderella Castle
Cinderella Castle

As adults, when we think about our lives, it can be emotional and exhausting. We have bills to pay,  family to tend to, and sometimes we're stuck with a job that physically drains us by the end of the day. During our struggles, we often take a glance back to our childhood days. It was during these times when our life appeared easier. What if we could go to a place that reminded us of those good ole' days? It could be a place where we would forget all of our worries and focus more on the imagination of magic, fun, adventure, and having the feeling of our dreams coming true! Well, a place like this does exist and it's known as Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida! Come, "Be our Guest!"- Lumiere
I visited Disney World when I was five years old and unfortunately, I don't remember much of it. I often find that depressing because now as an adult, I am a huge Disney fan. I watch all movies Disney-related because it brings so much joy in my life, especially during stressful times. Bambi HAS and 
ALWAYS will be my favorite Disney character! I even have a unique Bambi collection that I love!

Some people may ask, why do Disney movies and Disney World bring so much joy to individuals of every age? Well, it's because of the wide variety of fun things that Disney provides for people! If I had the opportunity to go back, the biggest attractions I would look forward to visiting include:
  • Strolling through the Cinderella Castle
  • Meeting the Disney characters and participating in princess makeovers 👸
  • Trying the delicious Disney-themed food- YUMMY!
  • Visting ALL of the theme parks ( Animal Kingdom,  Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot)
  • Finding action with the fun-thrilling rides
  • Finishing the night off with an astonishing firework show
  • Feeling the excitement of the Magical Disney Parade
By being here, you will experience the feeling of laugher and love-your childhood returning. Once the trip is over, you'll be wishing you could go back. ( Or until you get your first Disney World bill, then you might tense up a bit.)👀

Although Disney World is fun and magical, there are a few flaws that bring me conflict about going there which include:
Disney crowd
Cinderella Castle with visitors
  1. The HEAT!
  2. Large crowds- I am not alone. Did you know that when the park opened, it welcomed an average of 10,000 visitors a day? Today, the parks welcome more than 50,000 a day! For more fun facts, please click on this link: https://www.tripster.com/travelguide/walt-disney-world-facts-you-didnt-know/
  3. LONG lines
  4. Very busy during the holiday and peak seasons
  5. Coastal storms
Even with the few shortcomings listed, I still would love to check out Disney World! It's a place to let all your worries go and just enjoy every moment. This destination is the number one place on my bucket list!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Breanne,
    Great job on your blog post. I loved the photos and most of the content you put into your post. I appreciated the integration of the travel guide list and your "pros and cons" list.
    However, I do believe the formatting for the middle section did not turn out correctly with your attached photo of a Disney character from Beauty and the Beast. I had wished you had put in headlines or sub headlines into your post for clarity and because that is what we have been learning about.
    Keep up the good work!
    - Abigail Brandt

    ReplyDelete