Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A Place I Have Never Been

Imagine going to a place hardly anyone knows about. A tiny oasis, filled with a rich history and beautiful scenery. Inhabited by diverse people and covered with sandy beaches. There is a place that exists such as this. This tiny island is called Malta. 

Interesting Information About Malta 


Off the coast of Italy and Libya, there is a tiny island country named Malta. Malta is situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. This small and independent country, consisting of a string of three islands, is 17 miles long and 9 miles wide. In comparison, the United States is about 31,119 times bigger than Malta. It's average weather consist of mild Mediterranean costs, similar to Greece. Inhabited to this day by the indigenous Maltese people. The island has a unique story that dates back to the dawn of civilization. Having had many famous historic and religious figures happen on its shores. St. Paul was said to be shipwrecked upon Malta. Napoleon Bonaparte took over the island on his way to seize Egypt in 1798. Among many other notable events in Malta's history. 

Why I Love Malta (Even Though I've Never Been There) 


Malta is a place I have dreamed of traveling to ever since I discovered it as a tiny speck on the globe. With the deep history attached to its land, I would enjoy wandering the ancient roads learning about all the history. Submerged in history, one of my favorite things to learn about. Malta is known for its gorgeous rich land and sandy beaches. I would wake up to the perfect weather for any occasion or plan. Known for its cuisine, I would enjoy my favorite Mediterranean dishes with Malta's friendly inhabitance. The idea of being on a small and secluded island, surrounded by amazing weather and gorgeous beaches entices me to my core. This is where I would be if money was no object, if the world was better, and if I had no obligations. If I ever am able to get to the island of Malta, I do not believe I would come back. 







2 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to enjoy this with you. The pictures are beautiful. This is a destination I would not have thought of on my own. It might now be a goal to visit. You mentioned many great things to do that would be such an adventure. Thank you for bringing this destination to light for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel a lot of emotion in this post. You used photographs with great colors which really enhanced the reading. I think the only thing missing is a list.

    ReplyDelete