Monday, October 5, 2020

CVTC, the Perfect in Between for Digital Marketers

 DIGITAL MARKETING OVERVIEW

The Digital Marketing program explores aspects of the digital marketing age, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, SEO, social media marketing, mobile marketing and promotional design. When you complete the Digital Marketing program you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the digital marketing landscape and acquire a set of skills, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, and promote products and services.

As a student in this program you'll be required to purchase and use a preapproved laptop to complete much of your coursework.

Throughout this program, you will gain digital marketing skills including:

  • Mobile Marketing Strategies
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Audio/Video Recording and Editing
  • Digital Design Concepts
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Google Analytics
  • Responsive Web Design
  • Basic Coding for Marketers
  • Policies, Laws, and Ethics
  • Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Dreamweaver, and Muse

If you're anyone like me, you want a grand college education without breaking the bank to it. I have tremendously enjoyed my experience in the Digital Marketing program at CVTC thus far. Each class I have taken has offered knowledge and resources I can actually utilize in the digital marketing field. 


In Wisconsin, CVTC is one of the two only places to solely study digital marketing. As someone that knew their strong suits were in digital marketing rather than traditional marketing, CVTC's Digital Marketing program really stood out. 

I have grown so much since starting my journey with CVTC. I foresee myself getting a career I will love in the digital marketing industry. I would recommend CVTC's Digital Marketing Program to any content creator, or anyone with interest in the field in general. 









No comments:

Post a Comment