Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Orange County: The Creator's Paradise

Beautiful View of Orange County
Doheny State Beach

As a college student with a passion for creation, I've always to visit somewhere where creativity is everywhere. I want to experience waking up somewhere incredibly beautiful where I feel limitlessly inspired. I believe that place for me is Orange County, California. Exploring pictures there extremely motivates me to visit the breathtaking views with my own two eyes. 


What Makes Orange County so Inspiring?

For starters, Orange County has some of the most unique beaches in the world. Many town natives there say that you will experience a different vibe in each beach city you explore. For example, looking at Laguna Beach photos give me an artsy, creative feel. Where looking at pictures from Huntington beach looks really relaxing and nostalgic feeling. I also believe that you would experience some of the best workouts in your life there. According to CBS Los Angeles, Santiago Oaks Regional Park is one of the best places to go mountain biking. There is an endless amount of outdoor activities that you can take apart in. Here are a few more of those wonderful activities:
  • Sailing
    df
    Mountain Biking on Huntington Beach
  • Surfing
  • Kayaking
  • Camping
  • Hiking


Places to Visit

From visiting exotic animals to sunbathing on a beautiful beach, Orange County has it all. According to Orange Coast Magazine, the Crown of the Sea beach is one of the most scenic beaches to go to. Another thing I love about Orange County is that it is close to so many awesome places such as Los Angeles to San Diego. Some of the main places to visit in Orange County are:


  • Huntington City Beach

  • Doheny State Beach

  • Laguna Coast Wilderness Park

  • The Tide Pools

  • Orange County Pool

  • Orange County Great Park


The Current Dilemma

As much as I would want to go there tomorrow, given Orange County's current state I wouldn't
Wildfires in Orange County
recommend it. Not only are they experiencing a rise in Covid cases, but there are also immense wildfires tearing through the county currently. It is heartbreaking to see beautiful, scenic places being burned to ash. Once things start to calm down there, I'm getting the first flight to Orange County.






When the time is right, I think it would be worth your while to explore this beautiful area at least once in your lifetime. If you have a creative mind like myself, the sparked creativity that this trip would give you is priceless. Not only that but the memories that you would gain last a lifetime. 

If you want to learn more about Orange County California, check out this line below:

3 comments:

  1. Everything was needed and did serve the purpose to enhance the reading. Both were unordered lists formatted correctly and was consistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, I believe you did everything in the rubric. Your work is always amazing. However, should there be all of the white space in the Current Dilemma section between Orange County and the next paragraph that starts with when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hunter,

    You painted a nice picture of how Orange County inspires you and what makes it so great. I also appreciate your use of color - it's eye-catching without being obnoxious.

    Some suggestions- I think your content could be written a little more concisely. There are some extra words that cloud the message. Also, the last weblink you added may read better hyperlinked in a phrase like, "Learn more about Orange County California here" (but include the whole phrase, not just "here").

    Nice work! Now I'll be dreaming about California beaches.

    ReplyDelete